Like you we want the very best for our children and their education.
The Georgian Montessori Primary School is a new child-centred and parent-led Montessori school in the heart of the city, catering to families from all over Dublin.
- We offer full primary schooling in the Montessori method from pre-school to 6th class.
- The school is co-educational and non-denominational, welcoming children from all backgrounds.
- Pupils are taught in mixed age group and benefit from mutual support and interaction between older and younger children.
- All four teachers are fully qualified in the Montessori method and have a combined total of 72 years’ experience teaching children aged 3-12 years.
- Our nursery and school are fully insured and fully equipped, with access to high quality Montessori materials, and use of nearby outdoor space in Mountjoy Square
- The school is managed by a voluntary Board of Management comprised of parents, teacher representatives and educational experts.
- The school is a non-profit organisation run for the benefit of the children, their families, the teachers and the surrounding community.
- We participate in the ECCE scheme.
- Student Teacher Ratios (Max):
- 10:1 Elementary Class Ages 3-6
- 12:1 Junior Class Ages 7-9
- 14:1 Senior Class Ages 10-12
If you want to know more, see our facilities and what we do then please don’t hesitate to contact us.